Shariah Wealth Solutions
Global Advantage Plus Shariah Series
Global Advantage Plus Shariah Series Benefits
Global Advantage Plus (GAP) Shariah Series
Shariah Model Portfolio Solutions
Our Purpose is to arrange Shariah wealth solutions to help high net-worth families, with a flexible, efficient, and diversified way to pursue their multi-generational wealth goals by investing in strategies to lock in wealth, with benefits of an asset allocation strategy through broad diversification with high level of desired discretion. Through these Shariah wealth solutions, international investors achieve a lifetime of financial security. We are committed to arranging the right shariah solutions, services, strategies and demonstrate our expertise and commitment to helping families around the world.
- Peace Of Mind Through Shariah Wealth Transfer Benefits
- Ability to designate beneficiaries and efficiently transfer plan proceeds at death directly to those you specify without going through a possibly lengthy and expensive probate. Upon the death of the last surviving Shariah Plan Participant, beneficiaries will receive the Market Value less applicable Withdrawal Charge, if applicable. A complete peace of mind and protection of your assets through Jersey Trust Structure to avoid future disputes, litigations, and insulates the assets from the creditors of the company arranging the plan. Enhanced protection of trust assets dedicated to Shariah Plan Holders.
- Build Your Portfolio Through Shariah Mutual Fund Allocation
- Build your Portfolio of Shariah Complaint Mutual Funds offered through world class renowned asset managers and balance risk. Gain powerful diversification opportunities from best-in-class investment managers with the ability to reallocate your portfolio as your circumstances and goals change while having access to liquidity. These Shariah fund choices offer a variety of asset types across different sectors and geographical areas. These include Global Equity, North America Equity, European Equity, Asian Markets Equity, Emerging Markets Equity, Commodities, Real Estate, Fixed Income etc.
- Strategic Asset Allocation Through BlackRock guided Shariah Model Portfolio Services
- Access to diversified strategies via a single allocation offered through BlackRock (www.blackrock.com). Whether your risk tolerance is high, low or somewhere in between, there is likely to be Shariah Complaint Model Portfolios suited to your goals and comfort level with investment risk which are designed to help you to balance risk and returns by staying invested in all financial climate in pursuit of your long-term financial goal through monitoring, evaluating, modifying and automatic rebalancing.
- Risk Mitigation Through Diversification
- Offers diversification by allowing the Shariah Plan Participant to easily strategically allocate assets, as well as different geographic locations and currencies, to meet Shariah Plan Participants unique situation. This can reduce your portfolio's risk and avoid poor performance due to a single security, industry, country, or currency. In other words, diversification helps by not putting all your eggs in one basket.
- Flexibility And Savings Through Free Shariah Fund Switches
- Change your choice of Shariah Mutual Funds any time. (For Shariah Fund list, please visit securainternational.com) Free and unlimited transfers between available Shariah Funds and Shariah Complaint Model Portfolio options gives flexibility and cost effectiveness.
- Periodic Realignment Through Portfolio Rebalancing
- Offers a Portfolio Rebalancing ("Automatic Rebalancing") feature without any additional cost. Automatic Rebalancing realigns the weightings of Shariah Mutual Funds in your Shariah Model Portfolios, or a set of stand-alone Shariah mutual funds that involves periodical buying or selling to maintain an original or desired level of allocation or risk exposure. This feature automatically sells overweighed Shariah funds and purchases unweighted Shariah funds. Programs available in the Shariah Plan are Quarterly, Semi Annually or Annual Rebalancing.
- Reduction Of Volatility Through Dollar Cost Averaging
- Mitigate investment risk with Variable Dollar Cost Averaging 6 and12 month options available from any mutual fund at no additional cost. You no longer have to wait on the sidelines for the "right time" to invest. Variable DCA can help smooth out the average cost per unit and help you purchase more units in down markets and fewer units during up markets and reduce the exposure to market volatility.
- Options Available For Liquidity
- Annual free withdrawals available.
- 24/7 Access To Your Shariah Plan Through Online Portal Access
- You can view, print and download transaction confirmations and quarterly statements. You can access your account summary including current value and elected product features. In addition, you can review historical transaction information in detail or summary.
Note: The Global Advantage Plus Plan is arranged by Secura International ("SIL") which has financial services permission to conduct regulated activities issued by ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority ("FSRA"). Secura International also holds an Islamic Endorsement to conduct Islamic Financial Business by Operating an Islamic Window. To ensure that assets held within the Plan are kept separate from the assets and liabilities of SIL the company has engaged Fiduchi Trustees Limited, to act as trustee of The Global Advantage Plus Jersey Trust in which all the assets of the Plan will be held. Fiduchi Limited is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission ("JFSC") in the provision of trust and company business. The Plan will be managed in accordance with all applicable legislation in Jersey, including, inter alia, the Trusts (Jersey) Law 1984 and the Proceeds of Crime (Jersey) Law 1999.Global Advantage Plus Shariah Series is arranged by Secura International and it utilizes asset allocations guided by BlackRock. BlackRock does not make any representation that such asset allocations available in Global Advantage Plus Shariah Series are Shariah compliant in Abu Dhabi Global Markets or in any other financial center or jurisdiction. Moreover, BlackRock does not provide any service or product to you and has not considered the suitability of its asset allocations against individual needs, objectives and risk tolerances for investors. As such, BlackRock's asset allocations do not constitute investment advice or an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. The transaction structure relating to the Plan has been approved by the Shariah Supervisory Board of Amanie Advisors Ltd. Prospective Investors should not rely on such approvals in deciding whether to make an investment in the Plan and should consult their own Shariah advisers as to whether the proposed transaction described in such approvals is in compliance with their individual standards of compliance with Shariah principles.